Tattooed on Eyeliner – Be Careful
If you want to try this, first you should know that this is permanent so you have to forget about tattoo removal. Better you have consulted professional tattoo artist or doctor to avoid any infection and to get more professional results. Doing some research about the tattoo artist or doctor will help you a lot to find the best one. Ask their former clients and check their reviews before you make a decision.
Benefit of Tattooed on Eyeliner for Men and Women
- · It will help them enhance the appearance of their eyes and intensify eye color.
- · It is also safe and convenient for people with oily skin
- · It quite harmless for someone with unsteady hands’ problem and the one who has vision problem
- · Permanent eyeliner or eyeliner tattoo are also recommended by the Ophthalmologists and Optometrists for the people who wear contact lenses, has watery eyes or someone who has allergic to regular make up
Two Permanent Makeup Eyeliner Styles Techniques
- · Eyelash Base Enhancement: This is tattooed on Eyeliner for man or woman who wants extremely natural look. The base of the eyelash will look darker and fuller because the pigment only tattooed in the skin of the base of eyelash. There is no line visible beyond the last row of lashes. It will frame the eye smoothly without the look of having eyeliner. Most of the men choose this procedure to add definition to their eyes, without afraid of look like they are wearing make-up.
- · Full Eyeliner (Top, Bottom, or Both): This is the method for people who want to add the depth of the eyes because it creates a line above the last row of eyelashes for upper liner or below the last row for lower liner. The people can choose the width of the line it can be thin, thick or medium.
Permanent Eyeliner Cost
Coming over to the other side of things, the Permanent Eyeliner cost can be more than just monetary. Of course the cosmetic industry does charge high. The procedure entails periodical color refresher visits as well. This is because, just like other tattoos, it can eventually lose color and or fade. The other costs of it can be in terms of the initial discomfort faced and the irreversibility of the procedure.
Cost also varies and it depends where you are getting the treatment from. For instance, if you are in Mississippi, permanent eyeliner may cost you around $300 – $400. However, if you are getting treatment from New York, then get ready to pay around $500 – $900.
The process to apply tattooed on eyeliner just the same as another tattoo. They will use the needle to penetrate the skin and release the pigment. Before the process, it is better to get patch test on your skin to check for an allergic reaction.
After the color and design is decided, the tattoo artist or doctor will apply tropical anesthetics to numb your eyelids. For some people the process will feel like they get slightly stinging. After the process, your eyelid will a bit red and swollen. It will go away within a few days. The color will look darker and thicker for the first time, but it will lighten and soften after healing.
Here is required recommendation on permanent eyeliner. We have the greatest step for permanent eyeliner. Check it out for yourself! You can find Tattooed Eyeliner Horror Stories guide and look the latest Amazing Tattoo Eyeliner Ideas & Permanent Eyeliner Cost in here.